Growing Tomatoes from Seeds
- 10×20, 48 count cell plant trays
- Fill plant tray cells with Organic Black Gold Seedling Mix.
- Fill each cell with soil mix.
- Place seeds on top of soil in cells.
- Sprinkle enough additional soil on top to lightly cover seeds.
- Mist seeds with water.
Selling tomato plants can result in easy and profitable sales for market gardeners.
The soil ecosystem is what holds it altogether and is the first source of life for your plants.
The ideal pH range for tomatoes is identical to what’s best for the human body: 6.5-7.0 pH.