I am eager to achieve my goals.~TheQuoteGeeks
Anchor your goals daily:
Think it, Write it, Say it, Do it
Success arrives on the heels of daily diligence.~LeAura Alderson, iCreateDaily.com®
Achieving your goals is not a mystery. It is simply consistent planning, visioning and doing… planning, visioning and doing, daily, over time; one day at a time.~LeAura Alderson, writer, editor, creator iCreateDaily®
Clear goals increase persistence and self efficacy, making individuals less susceptible to the undermining effects of anxiety, disappointment, and frustration.~Dale H. Schunk, Educational Psychologist, dean, professor, author
Daily goals become habits and habits become effortless.~LeAura Alderson, writer, editor, creator iCreateDaily.com®
Daily planning keeps your hands on the wheel of your journey to your goals.~LeAura Alderson, iCreateDaily®
Don’t make your daily goals a big deal… just a big priority.~LeAura Alderson, iCreateDaily.com®
Drawing your vision etches your goals into your psyche.~LeAura Alderson, iCreateDaily.com®
Each life is comprised of each day. The day is the way to achieve your goals in life.~LeAura Alderson, writer, editor, creator iCreateDaily®
For every change in what is, we can re-route our internal GPS to the next best “what will be”.~LeAura Alderson, writer, editor, creator iCreateDaily.com®
Forget Resolutions. Resolutions fall by the wayside. Set goals and work them daily. Your goals are the horizon you aim for to get to where you want to go, one goal, one day at a time. The day is the way.~LeAura Alderson, writer, editor, creator iCreateDaily.com®
Goals are achieved through daily doing.~iCreateDaily
Goals are the stepping stones to the secret garden of success.
Tenacity is the key.~LeAura Alderson, iCreateDaily.com®
Goals are the sunrise on the horizon of your future.~LeAura Alderson, iCreateDaily.com®
How to set goals?~LeAura Alderson, writer, editor, creator iCreateDaily.com®
Begin at the end.
Your daily plan becomes the compass pointing to your destination.
I think goals should never be easy. They should force you to work, even if it’s uncomfortable at the time.~Michael Phelps, American swimmer & Olympic athlete
Most people give up way, way too soon.~LeAura Alderson, writer, editor, creator iCreateDaily®
Don’t be most people.
Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.~Pablo Picasso, Spanish painter, sculptor, ceramicist, poet and playwright, 1881-1973
Procrastination is a dream slayer, slave maker and life taker that shadows your mind and obscures your goals. Action is a super power. Take it.~LeAura Alderson, writer, editor, creator iCreateDaily.com®
Set goals according to your bigger vision, and with daily focused effort, you will arrive.~LeAura Alderson, writer, editor, creator iCreateDaily®
Setting goals in life and working on them daily, is the only way to live the life you want to live.~LeAura Alderson, iCreateDaily.com®
Something about writing forces you to get clarity, and clarity accelerates your progress toward your goals.~Michael Hyatt, author, speaker, blogger, coach, former publisher CEO
Take up residence with your goals and settle in for the long haul.~LeAura Alderson, iCreateDaily.com®
The great thing about my goals~Shannon Billings, Shannon’s Sweet Tooth Farm
is that I can die trying
and die happy because everyday
I did something toward my goal/s.
To aim for average is a crowded place and you can lose yourself there.~LeAura Alderson, iCreateDaily.com®
To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart.~Thomas Watson, Sr., former CEO, IBM, 1874-1956
To make the most of your time, set goals, work them daily and share progress updates with accountability or mastermind partners.~LeAura Alderson, writer, editor, creator iCreateDaily®
We never achieve our goals if we quit.~LeAura Alderson, iCreateDaily
When you set goals… when you have an intention about something that you want to change about your life, your brain helps you.~Mel Robbins, commentator, author, speaker, b.10/6/1968
Working hard to accomplish your goals increases your capacity to do more, be more, have more.~LeAura Alderson, writer, editor, creator iCreateDaily.com®
Your goal is where you want to go. Your daily tasks are the route you’ll take.~LeAura Alderson, writer, editor, creator iCreateDaily.com®
Business and Career Life Goals
• Make enough from writing to support myself.
• 5-year plan includes starting a tea and honey business (I already have the honey part).
• Create a personal brand website.
• Invent a successful product.
• Create a business website.
• Own a horse ranch for breeding, selling, training and enjoying horses.
• Start and build a successful eCommerce brand, and expands into retail.
• Own a local bookstore coffee shop as a gathering place for interesting people and conversations.
• Create local small-town cottage industry businesses to bring jobs and industry back to the USA.
• Spend a week with Richard Branson on Necker Island.
• Have a location independent business.
• Build a brand that sells products globally.
• Hire a virtual assistant.
• To create a cooking blog and show that gets wildly successful.
• Start a podcast that grows quickly, becomes popular and profitable.
• Get on the board of future trends think tank.
• Hire a team of virtual assistants.
• Be a lifestyle entrepreneur able to travel the world while my VA team manages my business.
• A media publishing company that provides a platform and a voice to the world for creators and originators, helping them to get their work out into the world.
• Build an indoor/outdoor gym business.
• Create an entertainment empire which spans several creative mediums and channels.
• Speak at a business, tech, or leadership conference.
• Host a paid in-person workshop.
• Own my own auto racing team.~iCreateDaily.com®
Financial and Investing Life Goals
• Invest money, resources, and time in someone else’s startup that aligns with my own business and life values.
• Start an educational organization that helps orphanages become financially self-sustaining.
• To have ample resources to be able to travel the world.
• Become a millionaire.
• Be a venture capitalist.
• Be in a position financially where I can write full time.
• Generate recurring passive income through my investments.
• Make loans to a Kiva business each year.
• Invest in a life insurance policy
• Become—and stay—debt-free.
• Be an angel investor.
• Become a billionaire.~iCreateDaily.com®
Health and Spiritual Life Goals
• To be a dynamically fit, phenomenally successful visionary leader.
• Mastering plant-based dieting from all angles of health concern.
• Build a retreat center on my dream property.
• Learn a form of martial arts. • Lose 20lbs (fill in your desired amount of weight)
• Create a health retreat spa and educational program for underprivileged women.
• Create a health and retreat program for men to celebrate, engage and recover the power of masculine strength, courage, and chivalry.
• Live to be a healthy 100 years old (or more).
• Attend a yearly healing retreat that includes health, fitness, gourmet nutrition and spa services.
• Host spiritual retreats with interesting and inspiring people.~iCreateDaily.com®
Personal Life Goals
• To homestead and be self-sufficient. I want to grow my own food and be energy independent.
• Build a turnkey, self-sufficient cabin garden and farming homestead community on ~100 acres.
• Travel to New Zealand and stay for several weeks.
• Own and run self-sufficient “Doomsday” farm with fruit trees, greenhouse, and a huge library.
• Have a home far away from city life.
• Meet a notable person you admire (author, musician, producer, speaker, leader etc).
• Adopt a pet from a shelter
• Plant a sustainable community garden.
• Learn to scuba dive.
• Become fluent in another language.
• Snorkel and scuba at The Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
• Learn to play an instrument
• Go skydiving (or some other high adrenaline activity)
• To have a large organic garden, with a year-round greenhouse, that produces most of our food.
• To live in a place part of the year where I can surf, windsurf and paddle board daily.
• Build a pole house tree house retreat in the woods.
• Have a family snorkeling vacation in the aqua waters of the Caribbean or Bahamas type places.~iCreateDaily.com®
Relationships: Family, Friends, and Social Life Goals
Be a grandmother/grandfather Get married to the man/woman of my dreams.
Marry someone who is entrepreneurial like me and wants to create a family business.
Homeschool my children.
Associate with the successful people I respect through the platform of my own accomplishments.
To have a full-time cook to create new healthy recipes for our family and then to publish on a food blog.
Be a mother/father.~iCreateDaily.com®
Service and Contribution Life Goals
• Offer my various arts as a form of care giving; gifts of love and service to those who need encouragement.
• Be a philanthropist.
• Start non-profit animal ranch, where rescued and homeless animals can live and be loved and healed surrounded by beauty and peace, and to include walking and hiking trails where people can come and walk the dogs while getting out in nature and walking themselves.
• Create a council of elders that is a think tank for problem solving and philanthropy.
• Start an alternative education foundation that helps people bring their dreams to life, with programs for youth, veterans, displaced worker and others struggling to discover and create a life they love.
• Empower young people to pursue their dreams.
• Support, fund and educate people on how to pursue—and achieve—their dreams.
• Volunteer for an organization that helps rehabilitate injured animals.
• Travel to, serve and donate to orphanages around the world.~iCreateDaily.com®
As you are creating your thoughts, your thoughts are creating your life.~LeAura Alderson, iCreateDaily.com®
Create the schedule that works for you… and stick to it!~LeAura Alderson, iCreateDaily.com®
Expand your vision, your thinking and your mindset and you will increase your capacity to do more, be more and have more.~LeAura Alderson, writer, editor, creator iCreateDaily.com®
If you stray away from your exercise goals, don’t worry because you can always pick up where you last left off.~LeAura Alderson, BestFitLife
Let your day be guided by this orienting question: What can I do today to bring my life into alignment with my vision for it?~LeAura Alderson, writer, editor, creator iCreateDaily.com®
The clearer the diamond the more light it reflects. Same for us.~LeAura Alderson, writer, editor, creator iCreateDaily.com®
Our ability to create stories is fundamental part of our humanity.~Michelle Khouri, A podcast marketer, keynote speaker, freelance writer and editor, and communication consultant based in Atlanta, Georgia.