10 Reasons to Pursue Alternative Education
1. Get a job in your area of interest.
2. Work hard for four or more years – pursue your passion part time.
3. Start a business – grow your own brand.
4. There’s no guarantee of success.
5. Four years of learning exactly what you need to do the work you love
6. No debt because you’ve been earning while learning
7. You have created value in the world and built a business that is your own
8. You’re fulfilling your purpose doing the work that matters to you.
9. 10 years later you’re earning a living doing work you love.
10. 10 years – your skills have compounded, no student or business debt.