10 Reasons Not to Go to College
1. Spend thousands—to hundreds of thousands—of dollars
2. Work hard for four or more years
3. Take courses you’re not interested in and will never use
4. Get a degree – a piece of paper, (which you may never use)
5. There’s no guarantee of a job after graduation.
6. Get a job and try to work your way into something better
7. Start your adult life in debt for years
8. Your success is largely controlled by others
9. 10 years later… You long to do work that matters to you
10. 10 years later… you still owe on your student debt.
~LeAura Alderson, author, podcaster, entrepreneur, co-founder-iCreateDaily